Navigation Bar

Head Shots

Another week has quickly passed us!  I was inspired by Meg Bitton this week to take some head shots of my girls.  I realized that I have the perfect color paint on one of our walls.  This room is one of the three that will not undergo our house re-model.  We did all the bedrooms a year ago so come May we'll probably all take to living in our rooms.

It's been so cold this last week with morning temperatures of -14F.  It's just too cold to do anything outside.  So I just quickly took these photos for the weekly blog group I am a part of.  You are welcome to follow our circle and see what Melinda has been up to.





And I had my husband take one of me before we went out for a date on Saturday night.  It's hard to be in front of the camera. 


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment